The real phone number for DVDDonkey is 1-800-572-6330 but you have to leave a message.The company is also online as www.primedvd.tv but the site is down.

We ordered from them Dec 13th, had several emails saying the merchandise was backordered. Tried to phone them. Number 1-877-7-TV-SHOW temporarily diconnected. We reported them to VISA -- it was charged back with no questions asked.

If enough people complain then the company (and it's various entities) will lose their credit charging privileges and be unable to keep their merchant account.

Please report them.

Had an Experience with DVDDonkey?

Comments

Why hasn't this company been reported?? They took my money years ago and I was never refunded even after numerous emails. It's ridiculous!!

STILL DO NOT HAVE MY WONDER YEARS ALL SEASONS! NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY EITHER!

CHARGED ME 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT THEY SAID THE DVD's WERE!ON TOP OF THAT RECEIVED MULTIPLE E-MAILS STATING THAT THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER!

CALLED TO COMPLAIN N SENT AN E-MAIL STATING TO CANCEL MY ORDER!A DAY LATER AFTER BEING TOLD ALMOST DAILY FOR OVER A MONTH IT WAS ON BACK ORDER SENT ME A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER!

MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Smart Crowdfunding - Shane Liddell of SmartCrowdFunding is a smooth conman Smart Crowdfunding "Dear reader, we're writing this brief to tell you about a conman that we recently experience. Our intention is so that no one ever gets conned by this person or..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more