its funny that the only company i bought from by my credit card was dvd donkey last november.land of the giants box set.

it took 6 weeks to arrive and and lots of emails and talking to some auto machine before i got them. here in ireland. its funny that 5 months later some company from america tried to take $2000 from my card. bit of bad luck for them as i had a small limit on the card.

thank god..no one else but this company had my details...funny that...be careful when buying ..no secure payment lock no buy..and watch the site www.TopTVonDVD.com they smell like dvd donkey..funny how all these sites log onto the bottom of ebay..just watch and be careful out there...

Had an Experience with DVDDonkey?

Comments

I've not long placed an order with TopTvOnDvd.com for Tales from the Crypt complete series. Reading this has me a little concerned, how can this be solved?

I'm having a same problem with them. Anybody knows their physical address. I'll be filing with authorities too.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #32311

I ORDERED FROM TOP DVD AND THEY TURNED IT OVER TO DAZZLE .THEY CHARDED MY CREDIT CARD AND IT WAS PAID.THEY SAY THEY WILL ANSWER EMAILS IN 24 HRS.NOT SO .I SENT FOUR SO FAR.THEY HAVE LIED.I WILL FILE WITH CALIF. ATTORNEY I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT MY ORDER.