I ordered from DVD donkey on 1-19-08.They say I got refunded 1-24-08.

I never recieved a penny to my visa debit card. I get the run around from DVD express a company that took over their cust. service in Feb!!! What a surprise switching companies.

call and let them know how pissed you are with DVD Donkey @ 1-800-787-1219 or email them at TVDVDWorld.tv

It is a shame to be ripped off online. I guess I learned my lesson to never order from a nonsecure site ever again. It is jus a shame I let the 60 days pass before I contacted by bank.

Now I may permanently be out of the money.

Had an Experience with DVDDonkey?

Comments

Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more Cbs Tv - Fire Hayley Geftman-Gold Cbs Tv "Why would one of your legal executives make such a divisive statement? https://twitter.com/search?q=Hayley+Geftman-Gold&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch I think there should be no less than terminating her employment with CBS. How in the world,..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more