I made the mistake of ordering a dvd series from DvdDonkey.com and I hope any of you reading this change your mind!!They took my money, they strung me along with platitudes and stalls in their emails.

And they gave me a false tracking number for Canada Post and stalled me more while the "supervisor" checked out the number. If you order anything outside a reputable company (i.e. Amazon.com) contact them first and ask on availability. If they don't respond, don't order.

If they do respond and then after payment, they claim it's on backorder, IMMEDIATELY demand your money back. These fraud companies string you along so it becomes too late to file a dispute with your credit card. Pass this along to everyone.

I would like to see Dvddonkey, dvdavenue.com, tvpast.com and all those other sham companies get busted!!

Had an Experience with DVDDonkey?

Comments

FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! Sps Review Forum "SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people! Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested! In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more